Sunday, January 20, 2008

Okay, Okay...I'm posting...Leave me alone! ;)


This is from a trip we (about 6 of us teachers) took to a park (called El Picacho) just a little ways down the mountain from us. That's where the Jesus statue is that you've probably seen in some of my other pictures. You can see him in the distance through the tree branches. It was a beautiful day until just after we arrived and then the regular afternoon storm struck. It was a doozy. The guy you see in the picture is the guard/guide who took us all around the park (he didn't forget to show us the souvenir shop where I bought two pairs of earrings :) )...even stayed with us during our escapes from the rain. And then he didn't even expect a tip! I was impressed. He was probably bored and found 6 gringas entertaining. :)


No comments: